1. Be careful when cleaning your home with
products which contain bleach. Drips from these cleaners can bleach carpet
and other textile in your home.
2. Rinse dishes as soon as you finish using
them. They will clean up much easier immediately after use rather than
hours or days later once food has hardened.
3. Hire a company to come into your home
once a week. If you can't afford or don't want more frequent cleaning,
consider a weekly visit. You'd be surprised how much time it will save
you. Spend more time with your family and kids and less time cleaning.
4. Find out if your service is insured and
bonded. This will protect you and your valuable in case of accidents or
5. Most services will supply their own house
cleaning supplies. Check with your house cleaning company to be sure. Most
companies will also allow you to request that they use your chemicals or